Skip to main content

Binance Referral Links

Hello stranger

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11709370

feel free to post yours as well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepare for CUBE

It's up to you to guide Cube around the things Cube can't go through. CUBE

Panels!

You can't have an Aperture Approved Test Chamber without a panel or three! The scale of everything is all off, but for an hours work it's not so bad. Obviously there's no "room" surrounding them yet, but that's why it's a WIP. Many more updates to come! Frickin' lasers!

Cr-48, A love story

Last December, Google sent me their CR-48 netbook to test out and help improve. Well I can proudly say that I stuck with their Chrome operating system for 6 solid months, but the more I used it the more I realized it's limitations. Their "nothing but net" philosophy that inspires this computer just wasn't for me, I had to have application support and a decent file manager. I had to have... Windows! It was a long complicated road, installing Windows 7 on this thing, but now that it is I've never been happier with this laptop. What I don't understand is why Google gave this laptop such nice hardware but gimped the operating system. You can still do a lot with just a 16 gigabyte hardrive. But who am I to doubt Google's infinite wisdom?